So, you’ve made the decision. You’re ready to be your own boss, set your own schedule, and put in the work to start and scale your own business.
You’re ready to be a reseller.
But, where to begin? That’s where we come in.
From the moment you take this entrepreneurial leap, our eBook is here to guide you through every step of growing and managing your reselling career. With easy-to-understand chapters and visuals, you’ll quickly learn topics such as:
- Sourcing Inventory
- How and Where to Sell
- Startup Costs and Required Investments
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
- Need-to-Know Industry Terms
Don’t wait, access your copy of BULQ’s “Getting Started” Guide to Reselling today!
“Sourcing Pro Tips: Things to Know Before You Go
- Start with What You Know If you’re already a savvy shopper, use those skills to find the best products for reselling. Begin with items you know so you can evaluate their potential value, especially if you have an idea of what people are willing to pay for unique products like vintage bags, video games, or kids toys.
- Know the Competition
As you begin product research, be sure to explore who else is reselling those items. If the market is already flooded with a particular product, you’ll likely have a harder time selling it.
- Don’t Limit Product Options
Many beginner resellers often make one limiting mistake- they only source brand-new, sealed, in-box merchandise. Instead, take advantage of other item conditions such as “Like New” or “Uninspected Returns” to increase your sourcing options and potentially make a bigger profit.”
Continue reading by accessing the eBook!