The year’s holiday season will almost certainly be unlike any other. As the world faces a global pandemic, retailers, including resellers, are continuously forced to evolve and meet the needs of a rapidly changing market.
That’s why we created our 2020 Holiday Reselling Guide- an eBook offering simple, easy-to-execute strategies and tools to help business owners sell online during the holidays.
Start the season off right- download your free Holiday Reselling Guide now.
Download BULQ’s 2020 Holiday Reselling Guide to learn:
- What to source in each inventory category
- How to create searchable listings
- How to manage shipping and returns
- Advertising strategies
- How to manage the impact of COVID-19
- Clearly State Safety Precautions: Take every opportunity to describe all sanitation procedures you’ve put in place to mitigate COVID-19 risk. Even if you’ve shared these procedures in the past, it’s worth recirculating them so potential buyers can see you’re taking their safety seriously.
- Plan Ahead…Way Ahead: Gone are the days of customers piling in for a one-day Black Friday sale, especially in a pandemic. Rather than waiting for the usual rush, consider starting some sales in September or October to attract buyers over time and get a jump on the season.”
Want to learn more about how to sell online during the holidays? Download your FREE guide now.