As you may know, last night, a tornado storm struck parts of Nashville and central Tennessee. This includes the Mt. Juliet area where one of BULQ’s warehouses is located. Thankfully, all team members are safe and uninjured, but the warehouse experienced damage which we are still assessing at this time.
If you placed an order that has been impacted, the order will be cancelled and refunded within 3-5 business days. You will also receive an email from BULQ about this cancellation.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience as we handle this situation.
If you’re interested in volunteering or providing support to recovery efforts, here are just a few ways to get involved:
- Visit Hands on Nashville’s site for volunteering opportunities
- Send financial donations to The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
- Donate needed personal hygiene items and other supplies to Community Resource Center Nashville
- Drop off food or send financial donations to Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Send relief aid to the Cookeville-Putnam County Tornado Relief Fund, which is supporting victims of these hard hit areas
- Donate to United Way of Rutherford & Cannon Counties, which is working with neighboring United Ways and the local American Red Cross
- Donate to Gideon’s Army, which supports children in the Nashville area.
- Donate pet supplies to the Nashville Humane Association
- Temporarily foster a dog or send financial support to Agape Animal Rescue
- Help University of TN distribute support within the communities of Middle Tennessee
Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected and their families as they recover from this terrible disaster.